Welcome to our DJ/Karaoke business opportunity. We specialise in the full set-up of your chosen product into a fully operational business, including marketing to get your new business off to the best start possible! We believe help and support is a key factor in any new business and we are proud to supply this for as long as you need it, FREE of charge!
“Work for yourself, not by yourself”
We do not charge any royalty or license fees, whatsoever. It is YOUR business outright. We simply set it up and guide you through the potential pitfalls, so you have the best chance to succeed and we make sure you don’t make the mistakes that most people (who try to go it alone – due to a lack of experience), will make! We offer all the positives of a franchise without all the complications normally associated with them.
Our DJ/Karaoke business opportunity is a fantastic and very profitable business that can be run in your spare time and, simply put, can make you hundreds of pounds’ profit in just one night.
From your regular pub gigs and birthday parties to weddings or private functions, there is literally never ending, repeat business waiting for you to turn up and give your customers a night to remember. Following our proven system and training (no experience required) you’ll be able to operate your own Karaoke/DJ system with ease! You don’t need to be an extrovert to be a DJ or a fantastic singer to operate the Karaoke system. All your clients want is good music played to suit their requirements. When it comes to Karaoke, sometimes the DJ will spend all night singing so the guests don’t get a chance to have some fun. If you’re not confident singing, sit back and let your customers sing their hearts out! After all, that’s what they’ve paid for!
There are no overheads, as you can operate from home and you won’t need much space. A small spare room, garage or shed is sufficient to store your equipment.
We will supply you with everything you’ll need, from superb, professional equipment, to full training on how to use it, even a comprehensive system on how to be a good DJ. We will even supply you with a full marketing campaign in your chosen area, using our proven referral system and professional sales team; this will help generate you customers on a regular basis. Using our referral system, we will help your business get off to the best start possible. Our experience tells us that the initial marketing is very important for any new business, so we are here to help. Local businesses will promote your services for a small commission. This should ensure regular business, which does not cost you anything, you only pay them the commission on results! A win-win situation for you! They advertise your business for you and you only pay them once the booking has been completed.
This, combined with your website that we will design for you, plus, your own efforts, i.e. simply letting your friends know, advertising on Facebook/Twitter and your friends doing the same, it’s amazing how social networking will spread the word about your new business. We will guide you through this if you don’t understand how it works.
“Before long, you’ll have regular, repeat business”
Our system is an excellent way to help get your new business off to the best start possible. You’ll meet some interesting people in this business, so it’s ideal for those who enjoy the outdoors and meeting people. Whether you’re retired, semi-retired, or just starting on a new career, this is for you!
- Earn £100 - £300 + per night
- Work in your spare time to suit you
- Fun environment
- Repeat business
- No overheads - work from home
- No selling required
- Professional set-up
- Full training, back-up and support
THE MARKET PLACE
Every day there is someone, somewhere, having a party, wedding or function, etc., that requires a DJ/Karaoke.
- General pubs
- School Reunions
- Event days
- Company promotions
- Charity events
- Street parties
With our proven unique referral system, we will ensure your new business gets off to the best start possible...
The image shows a sample of the equipment and does not represent the full package supplied. Although the image is representative of the equipment supplied some variations may be supplied due to availability of stock etc.
Here are some figures so you can understand the potential of this business; Maximizing rewards for fewer hours... Most of your work will be at weekends but you will also get work in the week...
The average gig pays £150.00 per night – 5 hours per night!
4 x Friday & Saturdays per month = £1,200.00 for 40 hours work
That’s £30 per hour in your spare time!
We have not included Sundays and Thursdays which are also popular too!
Don’t forget special occasions
Weddings/Christmas/Bank holidays and New Year!
These events are booked up months in advance and you can pretty much charge what you like, anywhere from £300-£600 even more on these special days/nights...
As you can see, the hourly rate is great and depending on where you live and the type of event you can charge even more.
£20,000 per year, part time, doing something you enjoy!
Remember: This business is about doing something you enjoy, so if you enjoy something, it’s not considered “WORK”
You will receive the following:-
- Full training in all aspects of your equipment, including setup and how to use the included industry-standard DJ’ing software
- All equipment included;
- 1x Laptop
- 1x Professional 2-deck MIDI controller (with included industry standard DJ’ing software)
- 1x Mixer
- 1x Amplifier
- 2x Speakers
- 2x sturdy, adjustable speaker stands with transport bag
- 1x 4ft goalpost workstation on which to setup all of your equipment
- 1x pair of high-quality DJ headphones
- 1x High quality wired microphone
- karaoke franchise1x Central lighting effect
- 2x additional lighting effects with DMX cable included
- 1x Karaoke system with 2x microphones and built-in song collection
- 1x TV/monitor for your karaoke system
- All cables included (all cables are high quality)
- We include a TV/monitor to display the karaoke lyrics
- The karaoke system supplied comes with 5,000 songs built-in and more songs can be added via song-packs
- Equipment & liability insurance for 12 months
- One-page template website with 12 months hosting and .co.uk domain name (2 year registration) included
- Local SEO to help your website be visible on search engines
- We will register your business with all major search engines
- Advertising leaflets & Business cards
- 0844/3 programmable digital answering system. It’s just like having your own secretary to take calls, messages and divert calls in a very professional manner when you’re not available
- Full marketing campaigns in your chosen area to help your business get off to the best start possible using our proven referral system
- Full back-up & support