Welcome to our Hire Bar business opportunity. We specialise in the full set-up of your chosen product into a fully operational business, including marketing to get your new business off to the best start possible! We believe help and support is a key factor in any new business and we are proud to supply this for as long as you need it, FREE of charge!
“Work for yourself, not by yourself”
We do not charge any royalty or license fees, whatsoever. It is YOUR business outright. We simply set it up and guide you through the potential pitfalls, so you have the best chance to succeed and we make sure you don’t make the mistakes that most people (who try to go it alone – due to a lack of experience), will make! We offer all the positives of a franchise without all the complications normally associated with them.
Our Hire Bar business is a fantastic and very profitable business that can be run in your spare time, and simply put, can make you thousands of pounds’ profit in just one night. You can operate on a more management basis or, attend the venues and work behind the bar if you wish.
From birthday parties to weddings or private functions, there is literally, never ending, repeat business, waiting for you to turn up and serve them great beer, drinks, snacks or, even food. Following our proven system and training (no experience required) you’ll be able to operate your own outside bar/catering with ease!
Your main tasks are to organise the hiring out of the equipment to the customer for them to use themselves and supplying them with beer, drinks, etc. Or, supplying the equipment, drinks, food and staff to run the function yourself, which is the most popular and most lucrative side of the business.
You do not need to actually work behind the bar itself if you do not wish to, but many people actually enjoy doing it. It will obviously save you money if you do, as it means one less member of staff to hire. We will arrange trade prices for you at your local Cash ‘n’ Carry and you’ll be free to purchase your stock from anywhere you like! It’s your business, so no one will be telling you what to do, unlike a traditional pub, where you’re tied into the brewery and their increased prices.
There are no overheads, as you can operate from home and you won’t need much space. A small spare room, garage or shed is sufficient.
We will supply you with everything you’ll need including full training. From coolers, to taps, keg beers and full trade access to everything you need to earn large profits. We even supply you with a full marketing campaign in your chosen area, using our proven referral system and professional sales team, we will help generate you customers on a regular basis.
Our system is an excellent way to help get your new business off to the best start possible. You’ll meet some interesting people in this business, so it’s ideal for those who enjoy the outdoors and meeting people. Whether you’re retired, semi-retired, or just starting on a new career, this is for you!
- Huge Profits
- Work in your spare time to suit you
- Repeat business
- No overheads - work from home
- No selling required
- Professional set-up
- Full training, back-up and support
Our beer cooler
Our cooler is a professional cooling unit designed for dispensing excellent chilled beer as a mobile bar for commercial and domestic purposes.
"Doesnt require any gas cylinders - saving you time and money!"
- Comes with a free stainless steel drip tray and an adjustable temperature control with 7 different settings
- The cooler has flow rate regulators to adjust the flow of beer from the fonts and can be set manually
- Continuous cooling performance is 60-80l/h, max 90l/h. (110-160 excellent chilled pints within 1 hour)
- The modern compressor cooling unit uses the input electric energy for direct transfer to chilling, which guarantees minimum energy usage
- The best chilled beer will be ready in the thermo block within 5-10 minutes after the cooler has been switched on
- The cooling technology is 45% more efficient than its electric energy input
- The complete external construction is made from stainless steel to give a more clean and aesthetic look
- The materials used meet the highest requirements for hygiene standards and guarantee a long working life of this cooler
- Our coolers have been marked by expert's findings as the beer coolers with the best ratio of price/performance/quality/dimension
- Two grab handles on top of the machine enables the machine to be carried and moved with ease
- Built in compressor: Yes
- Continuous cooling output: 60-80 litres per hour
- Cooling time: 5-10 minutes
- Dimensions: 245 x 440 x 460mm (width x height x depth)
- Weight: 34kg
- Minimal temperature of beverage: 4°C
- Power supply: 230V / 50Hz
- Coolant: R134a
- Electric current: 2,90A
- El. power: 440VA
Every day there is someone, somewhere, having a party, wedding or function, etc., that requires an outside bar.
- Car Boots
- Event days
- Market days
- Company promotions
- Charity events
- Street parties
With our proven unique referral system, we will ensure your new business gets off to the best start possible...
Using our referral system, we will help your business get off to the best start possible. Our experience tells us that the initial marketing is very important for any new business, so we are here to help. Our marketing team will campaign your chosen area using our proven referral system, local businesses will promote your services FREE of charge for a small commission. This should ensure regular business, which does not cost you anything. You only pay them the commission on results! A win-win situation for you! They advertise your business for you and you only pay them once you’ve completed the booking.
This, combined with your website that we will design for you, plus, your own efforts, i.e. simply letting your friends know, advertising on Facebook/Twitter and your friends doing the same, it’s amazing how social networking will spread the word about your new business. We will guide you through this if you don’t understand how it works.
Here are some figures so you can understand the potential of this business; Maximizing rewards for fewer hours...
“Work in your spare time, or work full/part time”
Simply put, you’ll make anywhere up to a 1000% profit from trade to retail. Depending on the area you live in I.E, if you live in the cities, such as London or Manchester, your selling prices will be higher than other parts of the country. Here, we use a lower estimate!
|Item||Average trade prices||Average retail prices||Profit|
As you can see, the profit margins can be massive! You know your area, so you will know the going price for these drinks. You can work out your own profit margins as you will only increase the selling price.
A typical party of 200 people, all buying only 5 drinks in one evening based on the above, gives you an average spend of £16.10 with a couple of bags of crisps included. Remember this is an average, as many people will drink much more, whilst some will drink less.
- £16.10 x 200 people = £3,220.00
- Your total profit on sales based on the above profit margins is £2,456.00
- Minus staff wages from 3 people, or 2 if you work is £6.20 per hour x 5 hours = £93 or £62, if you work
- Less consumables like C02 gas, straws, plastic glasses (If used), etc., £200
- Total profit £2,163.00 assuming you did not work
Not bad for 5 hours work or, maybe you just sat at home and let your staff manage it...?
1 venue a week = £8,652.00 per month, based on the above, which is easy, really, if you think about it once you're established. With our marketing, your Facebook friends and website all working for you, 1 venue per week is very possible!
Please note that due to licensing regulations, each individual licence holder can hold a maximum of 50 events annually.
That’s a potential of an amazing £103,824.00 per year!
Just 1 average size booking a month, can give you a full time income for little effort. Or, you may wish to work part-time or maybe a full time career, carrying out many bookings a month as you can, earning £££’s.
The choice is yours!
“The profits are there and we’re here to show you how to get it”
All packages come with the following:-
- Full training in all aspects of your equipment, staff recruitment, including material instructions and networking
- Personal license – Allows you to sell alcohol
- Liability insurance for 12 months
- 1x Portable bar - Easy to carry and fit in your car
- 1x professional beer cooler
- 3 x large Ice buckets
- One-page template website with 12 months hosting and .co.uk domain name (2 year registration) included
- Local SEO to help your website be visible on search engines
- We will register your business with all major search engines
- Advertising leaflets
- 0844/3 programmable digital answering system. It’s just like having your own secretary to take calls, messages and divert calls in a very professional manner
- Full marketing campaign in your chosen area to help your business get off to the best start possible
- Full back-up & support
Note: You will need some working capital for your first venue, as you will have to provide, beer, drinks, etc., for that venue. The amount will depend on how big the venue is. Obviously, you will get this back the same night in takings...
To give you an idea, a 200 person venue would cost you, about £900 to set up correctly. So, we recommend you have this amount as working capital, but remember you’ll have it back the same night plus, a few thousand more!