Are you looking for a Tattoo Removal Business Opportunity, Tattoo Removal Franchise Opportunity or Laser Tattoo Removal Training UK?
Our tattoo removal business opportunity could be just what you're looking for!
A tattoo used to be a permanent and irreversible adornment to one's skin. However, in recent years dermatologic surgeons have developed safe and effective techniques to successfully remove unwanted tattoos. Patients request the removal of a tattoo for a variety of reasons — social, cultural or physical. Some patients develop an allergic reaction to a tattoo several years after the initial application, because each tattoo is unique.
The most popular and innovative method for tattoo removal is laser removal. Lasers work by directing energy toward ink in the skin with highly concentrated coloured light beams. These laser beams break up ink particles into tiny fragments which are later cleared up by the body's scavenging cells. This process of fragmenting the ink particles requires numerous sessions depending on the depth of the ink. The procedure is bloodless and no incisions are made. The laser selectively targets the pigment of the tattoo without damaging the surrounding skin.
Prices on average are £50.00 for each session of the treatment with each session lasting between 15 and 20 minutes dependant on the size of the tattoo. Depending on the tattoo, several sessions may be needed to fully remove each tattoo, which means plenty of repeat business.
- Earn £100.00 per hour (based on a 1 hour block of 2x 30 minute treatments @ £50 per treatment)
- Spare, part time or full time
- Hours to suit
- New innovative product
- Repeat business
Tattoos have become so popular and impulsive that many are mistakes and people regret having them done for many reasons! Maturity and changes in circumstances are just two common reasons. Until now you've have the choice to cover it up, which generally meant block inks to cover up and few choices on the design you could have.
"Oh! How times have changed"
Now we have the latest in tattoo removal technology and you could be a part of this growing industry! This will give you a secure future, as people are always having tattoos and regretting them at some point, so repeat business is assured, giving you a stress-free lifestyle that's flexible around your day-to-day routine.
If you're looking to find out how to start a tattoo removal business, your search is over!
Imagine having many regular customers with repeat business, there's also word of mouth as you become more established; and remember we are going to help spread the word by registering you with local salons!
We offer a fully set-up business package, including training, equipment and on-going help and support. We even help you obtain customers from day one using our fantastic referral system! There are no ongoing fees to pay whatsoever! Backup and support is FREE for as long as you need it, as with all our products.
"We offer back-up, support and a professional set-up"
You do not have to lift a finger, allow us to arrange and set-up everything for you, including help getting you customers with our unique marketing campaign in your local area. It's tried and tested to help spread the word about your new business.
Our referral system: We will market your local chosen area and register you with local salons and other establishments that will generate interest for your services. We offer them commission for introducing their customers to you. This is a great incentive for them to promote your business for you! You only pay them commission on completed work, so this is FREE advertising and we'll set it all up for you as part of the package!
Why you should invest in this business:
- Full set-up, certificated training & on-going support
- We market your local area for customers, unlike our competitors
- Superb new innovative product
- Secure future – repeat business
- Low investment for maximum rewards
- No on-going fees or royalties to pay
- FREE - Affiliate Program to earn on-going commission
- Our laser tattoo removal training UK course is one of the most comprehensive courses available
Before and After
Readymade Business 4 U offers a full hosting service for your website. Your website will look just like the one to the right only with your details on there. If you wish to change or add anything, this can be arranged with our team without fuss, as this is your business, but we are here to advise you along the way!
Advertising on your vehicle can bring in plenty of business. Just let us know if this is what you would like to do and we can arrange a quote for your vehicle...
Part Time (only 11 hours work)...
Based on averages of £50.00 per treatment and £100.00 for a longer treatment (larger area)
|Day||Number of clients||Sessions||Income|
|Monday||4 clients||4x 30 minute sessions||£200.00|
|Tuesday||1 client||2 x 30 minute sessions + Patch test||£130.00|
|Wednesday||3 clients||3x 30 minute sessions||£150.00|
|Thursday||2 clients||2x 1 hour sessions + 2x Patch Tests||£260.00|
|Friday||2 clients||2x 1 hour sessions (large area)||£360.00|
|Saturday||5 clients (2 repeat existing customers)||5x 30 minute sessions||£250.00|
Total net = £1,350.00 part time
Earn £100.00 per hour or more (average of £50.00 per treatment) in your spare time, part time or full time!
Massive earning potential... with no overheads, except fuel.
We provide training on the operation of the machine, precautions, and give an outline of the theory training. Upon completion of this first stage of training you will be presented with a machine training certificate.
- How to unpack the machine
- How to fill with water
- How to programme the unit
- How to adjust the power & frequency
- Hands on programming and firing of the laser
- What is a laser?
- Creation of laser light
- Characteristics of laser light
- Tissue interaction – Eye & skin exposure
- Laser hazards & safety precautions
- Reflection, absorption and non-beam hazards & precautions
- Relevant standards, quality control and equipment management
- UK laser regulations
- Basic anatomy of the skin
- Treatment applications – Q-switched laser tattoo removal (plus other applications of aesthetic lasers & IPLs)
- Skin typing
- Suggested protocols for client assessment, choosing correct settings, usual treatment methodology plus post treatment recommendations
Our machine - Key features:
- Powerful 1000mJ Energy
- Optional Double Rod Handpiece 1500mJ
- Alexandrite crystal provides Ultra Low Pulse Width of only 3.5ns
- Convenient New-developed hand piece, easily replaceable
- Red aiming beam for accurate treatment
- Colour Touch Screen
- Screen Water flow and temp monitor
- Wavelength: 1064nm & 532nm
- Spot Size: 1~6mm
- Width of Pulse: 10ns
- Maximum Energy: 1000mJ
- YAG Bar Size: Ø7
- Repetition Rate: 1-10Hz adjustable
- Operation Interface: Colour Touch Screen
- Power: 500W
- Power Supply: 100/110V,50~60HZ OR 230~260V, 50~60HZ
- Dimension: 45 x 31 x 33cm (L*W*H)
- Net Weight: 12kg
*please note: equipment may vary from the image above
Our business package is just £7,999+VAT
Please note that any charges relating to your local council, health & social care act and Laser protection advisory are down to the operator
Our Full Business Package:
- Full training and certification which is recognized by the Health Care Professions Council
- Readymade Business 4 U's professional, revolutionary and high-tech tattoo removal system
- 12 months insurance which covers public liability*
- 0843 digital answering system set up for you - A fully programmable digital answering system; it’s like having your own secretary when you’re not there. It takes messages, forwards them or even emails you your missed calls and messages. You’ll always look and sound professional with this system
- One-page template website with 12 months hosting and .co.uk domain name (2 year registration) included
- Professional printing package of 1,000 leaflets and business cards
- We register your business with all the major search engines
- Advertising E-shots
- Full marketing campaign in your chosen area using our fantastic referral system. It helps market your business and gain customers from day one! This is a tried and tested concept that works and gives your business the best start possible
- Aftercare and on-going support
*Please note: You may purchase the equipment, training and insurance on their own without the full package if you feel you do not need our help obtaining customers and everything else listed in our package - from £6,999+VAT.