Terms & Conditions
A rundown of the various terms and conditions that apply to our website, our products and our services.
Want to jump to a particular section? As our terms are quite extensive, we've provided these links for your convenience; Core terms, Holding deposit, Delivery, Webstore, Complaints handling, Free package fitting, Equipment/products, VAT, Electronic Cigarettes, Mobile Phone Charging, Income Figures, Affiliate Programme, Site acquisition, Images, Special Offers, Teeth Whitening Laws, Package set up times, 3rd party changes, 3rd party issues, Insurance Policies, Website templates, Search Engine Optimisation, Re-sites, Geographical Areas, Faults and Damages to Goods, Equipment Specifications.
By accessing, browsing and/or using the Website you agree to the following terms.
- Content Information, communications, images and sounds contained on or available through the site are provided by Readymade Business 4 U Ltd, independent content providers and third parties. The contents of the site are copyright Readymade Business 4 U Ltd or its affiliates, independent content providers or third parties. All rights reserved. The contents of the site cannot be reproduced, modified, transferred, distributed, republished, downloaded, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical photocopying or recording without the prior written permission of Readymade Business 4 U Ltd. You agree that the material and content contained within or provided by the site is for your own personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes or distributed commercially.
- Readymade Business 4 U Ltd will use its reasonable endeavours to maintain the site in a fully operating condition. It is not responsible for the results of any defects that exist in the site. You should not assume that the site or its content is error free or that it will be suitable for the particular purposes that you have in mind when using it. Readymade Business 4 U Ltd reserves the right to make subsequent changes to it, and services may be modified, supplemented or withdrawn.
- It is a condition of us allowing you access to the information on the site that you accept we will not be liable for any action you take relying on the information on the site.
- You may not mirror any material contained on the site on any other server without the prior written consent of Readymade Business 4 U Ltd. Any unauthorised use of the contents of the site under this clause may be in breach of copyright laws or trademark laws or other UK laws.
- You acknowledge that Readymade Business 4 U Ltd has no control over and excludes all liability for any material on the Internet which can be accessed by using the site. Neither can we be deemed to have endorsed the content.
- By submitting any material to us via email, you do so in the knowledge that Readymade Business 4 U Ltd may copy, modify, distribute or create a derivative work from that content in any form. You agree to indemnify us if any third party takes action against us in relation to the material that you submit. You warrant that you believe Readymade Business 4 U Ltd may publish the material you submit and/or make use of it or any concepts described in it in our products or services without liability and you agree not to take action against us in relation to it.
- You agree not to cause, nor knowingly allow others to cause, any nuisance, annoyance, or inconvenience, whether to Readymade Business 4 U Ltd or any of its customers or users of the site by any means. You will not copy www.readymadebusiness4u.com or any of its affiliates websites in such a way that you would cause the whole or part of the site to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or impaired in any way.
- Readymade Business 4 u Ltd does not accept responsibility for any defects that may exist or for any costs, loss of profits, loss of data or consequential losses arising from your use of, or inability to use or access or a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the service at any time. Readymade Business 4 U Ltd excludes all liability whether in contract, tort (including liability for negligence) or otherwise for the accuracy, suitability, quality or completeness of any information and the value and integrity of goods and services offered by third parties over the site. You acknowledge that we have no control over and we exclude all liability for any material on the World Wide Web which can be accessed by using the site.
- Readymade Business 4 U Ltd may suspend or vary the whole or any part of the service offered on the site for any reason, at any time at our sole discretion.
- Readymade Business 4 U Ltd reserve the right to vary the terms of this contract from time to time, such variations becoming effective immediately upon posting of the varied Legal Statement on Readymade Business 4 U Ltd. By continuing to use the site you will be deemed to accept such variation.
- Any Information of a financial nature provided as part of the site is intended for your general information needs and does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation or arrangement by Readymade Business 4 U Ltd and it not intended to be relied upon by you in making any specific decisions.
- These terms are subject to the laws of England and by using the site you agree not only to be bound by them, but also agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in connection with any dispute save that we have the right at our sole discretion to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.
To purchase your chosen business model, please pay a holding deposit to reserve your area.
Please contact the office on 01625 668 630 and ask for the area manager to make sure your area is available. You can also pay a holding deposit to reserve any offers that might be available at the time.
- Once we have received your deposit, the balance and application must be received within 3 months
- The deposit is non-refundable if you do not decide to proceed (however the deposit is taken off the balance due)
It is highly recommended that you:
- Visit www.readymadebusiness4u.com and read the information on your chosen business model
- Contact us on 01625 668 630 or to ensure that your area is available and the business model is suitable for you
- Make sure that all of your questions have been answered and you have the available funding to proceed
On receipt of your holding deposit, a welcome pack will be issued within 2-3 working days. This will include the full setup of your chosen business along with a standard application form and a business profile.
These forms then need to be returned, along with your balance, and your business will be setup according the stages in your welcome pack.
Delivery times will vary depending on the shipping policy of the manufacturer.
Although every effort is made to deliver items within 21 days, the training centre and Readymade Business 4 U cannot guarantee that items will be delivered on time. The training centre and Readymade Business 4 U reserves the right to change the delivery policy without notice. You are responsible for checking any specific policies, terms, and delivery times that are associated with any purchase.
Normal expected delivery is between 10 and 14 days however, please allow up to 28 days for delivery. If you have not received your item within this time please contact Readymade Business for an update. However if there are any delays we will notify you directly.
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us.
We have created this 7 days returns policy to enable you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances.
Where you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us where:
- We receive the returned product within 7 days following the date of delivery of the product
- The returned product is unused, in its original, unopened packaging with any seal or shrink-wrap intact and with any labels still attached and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new.
- Returns procedure
In order to take advantage of your rights under this returns policy, you must:
- Contact Readymade Business 4 u Ltd via phone or email with details of your reason(s) you wish to return the product.
- Return the product at your own expense, ensuring it reaches us in the "As new" condition outlined in this returns policy in section 2.
- Registered, insured post is recommended, as it is your responsibility that the product reaches us, not damaged and does not get lost in the post.
The following products may not be returned under this policy:
- Any products liable to deteriorate within the period set out in Section1 and 2 above
- Any products that are opened and used, which are not faulty or damaged in transit to you. This must be reported within 24hrs of delivery.
We will give you a refund for the full price of any product properly returned by you in accordance with the terms of this returns policy excluding the original delivery charges and excluding the costs of returning the product to us.
- Improper returns
Where you return a product in contravention of this policy (and where you do not have any other legal right to return the product):
- We will not refund or exchange the product.
- We may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product.
- About us
We are a reputable company and wish to assist and help our customers in any way possible, and therefore we will follow guide lines set forth in the "Sale of Goods Act 1979" and if necessary we will follow these guidelines by law to determine the outcome of any request by a customer to return goods which we feel are inappropriate. These guide lines will be followed by Readymade Business 4 u Ltd, to determine its decision.
Regulated complaints handling process
Set out below are the procedures that we, Readymade Business 4 U Ltd, follow when we receive a complaint about products or services provided by us.
We aim to respond to or to resolve complaints at the earliest possible opportunity. If the complaint is straightforward, we aim to resolve the complaint within 7 days of receipt of the complaint. For complicated issues which require investigation, we aim to provide a response or to resolve the issue within 28 days. All complaints or concerns should be put in writing to:
Mr F Gibbons
Readymade Business 4 U Ltd
M6 Motorway House
Alternatively, please email [email protected]
If the company is not in a position to make a final response within this time you will be notified. If the complaint cannot be resolved and Readymade Business 4 U Ltd has tred their upmost to resolve the complaint or you reject the proposed solution, giving reasons for doing so, you are within your right to seek legal advice.
Please note any complaints must be presented in writing, such as a letter or email. This is due to standard company procedure as all correspondence must be recorded.
How we handle and seek to resolve regulated complaints
When a complaint has been received we will send the complainant a written acknowledgement confirming we have received the complaint and that we are dealing with it.
We will then:
- Investigate the complaint.
- Assess, taking into account all relevant factors:
- The subject matter of the complaint
- Whether the complaint should be upheld
- What remedial action may be appropriate
Make an offer of remedial action if we decide it is appropriate and explain to the complainant our assessment of the complaint, our decision on it and any offer or remedial action.
Free package fitting
Please note that any machines that are provided free as part of a promotional package are not installed for free.
Any sites obtained for free machines will be passed over to yourself, the operator, to complete the installation. Details of how to complete an installation are provided in your training material and an engineer will be available via telephone should you need further advice.
Readymade Business 4 U Ltd can arrange installation for you but with no guarantees of availability and the total cost of installation (including but not limited to; labour, fuel and parts) must be covered by yourself.
Please note that equipment/products provided may differ from what is shown on the site or in our literature; and that all images are for illustration purposes only. We cannot gaurantee the accuracy of equipment specifications and features listed on the site or in our literature.
Please note that all prices on this website and our literature are subject to VAT as we are a VAT registered company.
Please note that our Electronic Cigarettes are non-branded. if you wish to receive branded electronic cigarettes, please advise us at the time you pay your balance. The cost of these electronic cigarettes may be a different cost to those advertised.
The Electronic Cigarettes may be subject to product change at the discretion of Readymade Business 4 U Ltd.
Electronic cigarettes are sited to venues on a sale or return basis as per the operators agreement with the individual site. Readymade Business 4 U Ltd accept no responsibility in the collection of payment or stock from venues; this is solely the responsibility of operator. Readymade Business 4 U Ltd will not accept responsibility for the replacement of this stock or loss of earnings.
If in the event of non-payment or non-return of stock by venues; Readymade Business 4 U Ltd can offer practical telephone information to assist operators in reclaiming payment/stock and will offer re-siting for that venue. Readymade Business 4 U Ltd will assist by contacting the venue on your behalf. We recommend the amount of stock left with a venue is kept to a minimum at the early stages until you get to know the venue.
Mobile Phone Charging
Re-order disclaimer: Upon signing your terms and conditions, as an active operator you are required to purchase a minimum of 1 charging unit per calendar year. Failure to do so may result in your territory being re-allocated.
Readymade business 4 U Ltd does not accept responsibility for any change in mobile phone chargers, cables or battery technology. Therefore Readymade business 4 U Ltd is not responsilbe for the upgrade of any machines purchased.
Updated chargers can often be acquired and fitted at extra cost to the operators direct from the suppliers.
Readymade Business 4 U Ltd; where stated as part of an agreed business opportunity package, will supply and upload free adverts onto the provided machines. Any advertising procured by the operator is the responsibility of the operator to upload using instructions from the operators manual.
Please note that any business offered by RMB4U is a business model and any income figures given are for illustration purposes only.
- If you ask to speak to any of our operators, we will put you in touch with a operator who is part of our affiliate programme. Our affiliate operators are paid commission for customers that come on board with us.
- RMB4U cannot be held responsible for any information given to you by an operator. All operators are the sole owners of their business and not part is held by RMB4U. An affiliate operator is there to discuss how we setup the business and not to influence you with income figures.
- Please note that we are required to obtain an operators permission before passing over any information regarding their business. We are not privy to how they run their business or their income details.
Please Note: Readymade Business 4 U Ltd does not guarantee venues listed in your site request form. We will not be held responsible for the ultimate decisions from the listed establishments. Readymade Business 4 U Ltd will do their upmost to try and obtain your chosen venues and in the event that sites from your request form cannot be obtained, Readymade Business 4 U Ltd will provide you with alternative sites. In the event that venues provided to you are rejected by yourself for insufficient or non-legitimate reasons, then no other venues will be obtained by us.
Readymade business 4 U ltd does not take responsibility for third party delays when dealing with procurement of sites. Larger sites, businesses and chains can have complicated processes of application and procurement and are not within time limits stated and set out by Readymade Business 4 U ltd.
Please note that all images provided by Readymade Business 4 U Ltd (including, but not limited to: images on our website, literature and sent via email) are for illustration purposes only. Whilst we will make every effort to keep images accurate and up to date, this cannot be guaranteed. Therefore please be aware that the equipment supplied may not 100% reflect the equipment shown.
Special offers are only valid if provided in writing and within the "valid until" date. All special offers given in writing (either via direct email or in one of our marketing emails), are valid until the last working day of the month in which the email was sent unless stated otherwise. Readymade Business 4 U Ltd reserves the right to withdraw any special offers at any time without prior notice. Special offers are not available or applicable to a customer after a business model has been purchased (balance paid) unless purchasing an additional business models or geographical area. The decision of Readymade Business 4 U Ltd is final. One offer only is applicable with each business model purchased.
Teeth Whitening Laws
To bring UK law in line with EU requirements, The Cosmetic Products (Safety) (Amendment) Regulations 2012 came into force on 31 October 2012.
The legal position on cosmetic tooth whitening in England and Wales is now as follows:
Products containing or releasing less than 0.1% hydrogen peroxide continue to be available to patients (as previously).
This means that according to teeth whitening law this process falls under the EU Cosmetics Directive (implemented in the UK by the UK Cosmetic Products (Safety) Regulations 1996). In simple terms, the ruling meant that dentists and non-dentists could both perform teeth whitening treatments without breaking the law.
Even with this in force, the General Dental Council (GDC) continuously made quite shocking lies in the press and media which claimed it was illegal for non-dentists to whiten teeth. This desperate action made a lot of people loose respect for such an organisation.
The GDC claims that they have successfully prosecuted 2 tooth-whitening providers. The truth is that these providers were not prosecuted only for doing teeth whitening. One was prosecuted for making false statements in regards to the qualifications of the staff in his clinics (he claimed on his website that they were dental professionals but they were not, which clearly breaches section 38 of the Dentist Act of 1984). The other one was prosecuted on public health grounds.
Products containing or releasing less than 0.1% of hydrogen peroxide, including mouth rinse, tooth paste and tooth whitening or bleaching products are safe and will continue to be freely available on the market,
The same ruling referred to the above House of Lords ruling on the 28th June 2001 in the case of Optident Limited and another Vs. The Secretary of State for Trade and Industry, stated that a cosmetic product cannot release more than 0.1% hydrogen peroxide. On the 15th March 2005 this limit was increased by the European Commission and Scientific Committee on Consumer Products, to products which release more than 6% Hydrogen Peroxide. However has since been reduced to 0.1% for non-dentists.
However this was soon superseded by the ‘The Cosmetic Products (Safety) Amendment Regulations 2012’ (implementing Directive 2011/84 EU which amends Directive 76/768/EEC) which came into force on the 31st October 2012.
Package set up times
Once your balance has been received and has cleared, we will endeavour to set up your business model as quickly as possible, however we cannot be held responsible for any 3rd party delays or timescales.
The guideline timeframes given are subject to area, chosen business package and size, individual site requests and third parties. The time frame can also be affected by the time of year (i.e. Christmas).
As a guideline, we provide the following timescales;
Beauty models - 6 to 8 weeks
All other models - 10 to 14 weeks
3rd party changes
Readymade Business 4 U Ltd cannot be held responsible for any changes that occur with 3rd parties, including (but not limited to) documents/policies/regulations and laws. It is the responsibility of the operator (you) to check these regularly and that you are aware of their contents and their implications.
3rd party issues
Readymade Business 4 U Ltd cannot be held responsible for any issues that occur with machinery/equipment provided as part of our business packages. Issues include (but are not limited to); needing repair/upgrades, missing accessories or accesories need to be purchased seperately, not having a high level of efficacy.
Should any such issues arise, you must go to the supplier/manufacturer directly as we (Readymade Business 4 U Ltd) are not responsible.
Readymade Business deals with many third parties while setting up your business and we cannot be held responsible for any errors or incorrect information that may arise/be provided through these parties, but will always endeavor to rectify any errors. All product enquiries/technical problems/repairs must go directly to the suppliers of the equipment.
Readmade Business 4 U Ltd cannot be held responsible in the event of a 3rd party ceasing trading. Readymade Business 4 U will attempt to provide assistance and will attempt to source a replacement supplier.
Please note that any insurance provided as part of any of our packages are supplied by 3rd parties. Readymade Business 4 U Ltd is not a broker or supplier of insurance.
Readymade Business 4 U ltd, where stated as providing insurance; will only cover the cost of third party insurance for the first year of trading for the business package purchased. It is the responsibility of the operator to purchase and pay for insurance thereafter.
You must read all policy documents thoroughly.
Readymade Business 4 U Ltd is not regulated by the FCA to deal with insurance, we will simply provide you with a basic policy that is relevant to your chosen business opportunity & package.
It is down to you to read that policy thoroughly and add any extras or to make any appropriate amends yourself. Any extra costs from amending or adding to your policy will be your responsibility.
In the event of needing to make an insurance claim you must contact your insurance policy provider directly.
Tattoo Removal Insurance
Please note that the insurance is underwritten per person and is subject to change.
The cover for listed property (premises) is: £1 million public liability; 50,000 treatment risk.
The policy excesses are: £1,000 – treatment risk; Public liability – Nil; Public Liability (3rd party property damage) - £250.
On a mobile basis you are only covered for public liability.
For those packages that include a website, we provide a 1 page template, therefore your site may bear similarities to other operators of the same business opportunity (the domain name, company name and minor text/code changes may be the only differences in some cases).
All templates used are designed in-house by Readymade Business 4 U Ltd or our 3rd party web development company. All templates/designs are owned by Readymade Business 4 U Ltd and used by our operators with our permission.
We can provide text/colour scheme changes for free in most cases and larger, more complex changes such as layout changes or additional pages are chargeable. All changes are assessed for cost on a case-by-case basis and must be confirmed in writing (i.e. email) by Readymade Business 4 U ltd.
Please see the "upgrades" page for details on our bespoke website options.
Search Engine Optimisation
For those packages that include a website, we provide basic on-site SEO (Search Engine Optimisation).
This work includes on-site code changes and some back-end speed optimisations to help with search engine performance.
We will carry out keyword research to determine the best keyword for your site to target. This is typically your service + your chosen area, for example an Inch loss operator based in Sandbach might wish to target the keyword "inch loss sandbach".
We do not offer any guarantees regarding the performance of our SEO work.
Only venues obtained by Readymade Business 4 U ltd will be re-sited
Readymade Business 4 U Ltd do not guarantee the income from any venues.
If a venue Readymade business 4 U ltd has provided is underperforming or needs to be replaced the following criteria and guidelines apply;
- The machine must have been situated for a minimum time of three months
- Readymade Business 4 U ltd must be contacted and given the opportunity to assist in increasing income from the site i.e. through promotional material within the venue prior to removal.
- “Underperforming” is at the discretion of Readymade Business 4 U Ltd in relation to our forecasted earnings on individual venues
- It is the customers responsibility for any venue that needs to be re-sited, to remove the machine and re-fit it of their own accord and cost. Readymade business can provide installation on re-sites however the customer will incur charges for time and labour.
- Readymade Business 4 U Ltd will endeavour to re-site within a suitable period. This is dependent upon third parties (e.g. the sites discretion).
- Venues sited by Readymade Business 4 U Ltd will only be re-sited within 2 years of initial placement.
- Venues will not be re-sited if re-siting is needed due to fault of the operator and in conjunction with the conditions stated on the hosting agreements for each venue.
- Each venue may only be re-sited once; totalling no more than the original number of sites supplied as part of your purchased business package.
Your chosen area will be reserved for you for up to 3 months from the date of paying your holding deposit. If you do not pay your full balance within the 3 month period Readymade Business 4 U Ltd reserves the right to re-sell your chosen area (in some cases this time period may be extended but this is at the discretion of Readymade Business 4 U Ltd and is only valid if confirmed by us in writing).
Operators chosen areas are limited to a 10 mile radius of operators chosen postcode. This may differ from area to area and is at the discretion of Readymade business 4 U ltd.
Areas chosen are for our marketing team to market your business and do not give you sole trading rights within that area.
Readymade Business 4 U Ltd will endeavour to not sell an area twice, however Readymade Business 4 U Ltd business models are not sold as a franchise and therefore, operators are the full Business owners and can develop into other areas if they so wish.
Readymade Business 4 U Ltd cannot be held responsible for any competitors growth within chosen areas once purchased. Readymade Business 4 U Ltd reserves the right to restrict areas if in highly populated areas such as cities. Your area will de discussed with you and confirmed in writing.
Further areas can be purchased and marketed by Readymade business 4 U Ltd (if available) but these are at an additional cost to the operator (you).
In cases of difficulty procuring venues, Readymade Business 4 U Ltd reserves the right to change or expand areas to allow procurement. This will be discussed with any operators affected and written notice will given.
Faults and Damages to Goods
Machines, if sent direct to the operator, must be checked within 48 hours of delivery and any damages, faults or issues with equipment; must be reported to Readymade Business 4 U Ltd within this 48 hour time frame or Readymade Business 4 U Ltd will accept no responsibility for resolving the said damages/faults/issues (including, but not limited to; organising couriers/delivery services to return the item(s)).
If the item(s) is damaged on arrival or faulty and is reported within the 48 hour period then Readymade Business 4 U Ltd will arrange collection and repair or replacement.
If a machine has a fault when situated in a site by Readymade Business 4 U Ltd it is covered under our 12 month warranty and will be repaired and returned. The operator must inform Readymade Business 4 U Ltd as soon as the fault is detected. The operator must remove the sited machine and package it so it is ready for the courier. Please note our coffee machines must have an engineer attend therefore do not need to be packaged and/or couriered.
Please note: Readymade Business 4 U Ltd cannot accept responsibility for any machine damaged through acts of vandalism when sited or in transit.
Any faults or repairs needed outside of the 12 month warranty period are the sole responsibility of the operator, therefore these must be reported, resolved and paid for by yourself.
The equipment specifications and features shown on our website, literature and emails may vary from the equipment you receive. You will be informed of any differences of equipment model or specifications/features.